Managing multisite environment of IT operations is not easy. IT service continuity is always a challenge for distributed enterprises with remote sites. The connectivity stands upon the grace of a single point of WAN connection. SD-WAN and failover links are the CIO’s dream in the post-covid in-war world.
On the other hand, the yearly service contracts with MSPs are likely to get raised by at least 8%. WatchMyDC can help to keep your budget under control, even to downsize it for an enterprise with distributed architecture.
Solution Architecture in a Multisite Environment
WatchMyDC manages and delivers the service assurance. Through its cloud-native, event-driven integration and automation platform.
- WatchMyDC delivers the local site agent in a box (mini-PC/PC) or in a virtual machine. The agent is DHCP ready, and ready to plug into your perimeter firewall or the network switch.
- WatchMyDC native observability suit monitors the local network including infrastructure and applications incident and threshold alerts.
- WatchMyDC automation kicks off the remediation routine as soon as the alert is observed.
You could imagine:
- Fix predictive and repeating infrastructure or application issues within 2-3 minutes. Such as restarting a process, a WiFi task, restarting endpoints such as computers, PoS terminals, etc.
- Patch upgrade of Microsoft Windows and Applications remotely, without sending a team on-site.
- Scheduled power control of PoE-enabled endpoints during after-hours such as WiFi, selected cameras, IP Phones, etc.
You can tailor-made all your automation needs to match your expectations in your tailored environment.
Retail chains and franchises, supermarkets, shopping malls, parking management, offshore operations, project site offices, remote service stations – but not limited to.
You can reduce the call-for-action service tickets, which is a direct cost for you. But importantly, you fix issues in 2-3 minutes. This helps to increase your customer happiness index.
WatchMyDC is here to help.